IARD Firm System Processing Fees
Last updated on: 5/3/13
In order for a firm to use the IARD system, a firm must set up an IARD User Account with FINRA and deposit funds into its IARD financial (daily) account before filing electronically. In addition to system fees, a firm may also be assessed state registration and/or notice filing fees for the firm and/or representatives. For Form ADV filings, a firm must have enough funds on deposit to cover any applicable fees so that the form filing(s) can pass the automated system completeness checks and be submitted. Please check the firm fee schedule and representative fee schedule for applicable registration fee information. Also visit the IARD Accounting page for more detailed information on managing your firm's daily and renewal accounts.
IARD Firm System Processing Fees:
The following system fees are assessed for the electronic filing of forms for IA firm registration on the IARD system. In addition to these system fees, firms are charged for applicable state registration/Notice Filing fees.
State Registrants and State Exempt Reporting Advisers:
- Initial Set-Up Fee: Charged when a firm submits its first electronic Form ADV.
- January 1, 2008 - December 31, 2013: During this period, the initial set-up fee will be waived for state registrants and ERAs.
- Annual Fee: Assessed during the Annual Renewal Program, which begins during November of each year.
- For the 2013 Renewal Program, NASAA is waiving the annual $100 system processing fee for IA firms.
SEC Registrants and SEC Exempt Reporting Advisers:
|Assets Under Management||Initial Set-Up Fee||Annual Fee
$0 (1/1/08 - 12/31/13)
$0 (2013 Renewals
11/12/12 - 12/31/12)
|State Exempt Reporting Advisers
The following fees are effective as of January 1, 2011 for SEC Registrants and October 28, 2011 for SEC Exempt Reporting Advisers:
- Initial Set-Up Fee - This fee is charged when your firm submits its first electronic Form ADV.
- Annual Fee - This fee is charged at the time your firm submits its Annual Amendment, which is due within 90 days following the end of your firm's fiscal year.
|Assets Under Management
||Initial Set-Up Fee
Under $25 Million
$25 Million - $100 Million
Over $100 Million
|SEC Exempt Reporting Adviser
| Top |