IARD Renewal Program Payment Options and Addresses
Your firmís Renewal Account is the account your firm uses to pay its annual renewal fees for state registrations and/or Notice Filings.
For annual Renewal payment deadlines and other important dates, please see the IARD Renewal Calendar.
Firms may submit their IA firm renewal payments by the following methods:
Web CRD/IARD E-Pay:
Web CRD/IARD E-Pay enables a firm to authorize electronic payment directly from its designated bank account to its Renewal Account. Electronic payments (ACH payments) submitted by 8 p.m., Eastern Time (ET), should post within two business days to the firmís Renewal Account. FINRA does not charge firms any fees for utilizing Web CRD/IARD E-Pay; however, firms should verify if their banks charge any additional fees. Enrollment is required to use this application. For your convenience, a hyperlink to E-Pay is on your firmís renewal statement.
Web CRD/IARD E-Pay Navigation Guide: Provides detailed instruction on how to enroll and use this payment method.
IA firms may wire funds into their Renewal Account.
- Wire payments sent by 2 p.m., ET, should post the next business day. Please note: Wire payments sent after 2 p.m., ET, may take up to two business days to post to your Renewal Account.
- Provide your bank with the following information to initiate a wire transfer:
- Bank Name:
|BNY Mellon Financial Corporation
- ABA Number:
- FINRA Account Number:
- Reference Number:
|Firm's CRD Number and the word "Renewal"
- Inform your bank to credit funds to the FINRA bank account and to use only your firm's CRD Number and the word "Renewal" as a reference.
- Please record the Confirmation Number of the wire transfer given to you by your bank. You will need this if you choose to call your bank later to confirm the wire transfer.
- If you send your wire transfer by 2 p.m., ET, your firm may confirm receipt by reviewing your Renewal Account online or calling the IARD Call Center at (240) 386-4848. Please have the Confirmation Number of the wire transfer provided to you by your bank. Please note: Wire transfers sent after 2 p.m., ET, may take up to two business days to post to your account.
Automatic Daily Account-to-Renewal Account Transfer:
Beginning on December 13, 2012, and through December 21, 2012, if a firm has sufficient funds available in its Daily Account to cover the total renewal fees due, then FINRA will automatically transfer funds from a firm's Web CRD/IARD Daily Account to its Renewal Account. Please Note: If your firm does not want funds automatically transferred, then ensure FINRA receives payment in your firm's Renewal Account using Web CRD/IARD E-Pay or by wire transfer. Separately, if your firm needs to transfer funds between affiliated firms, you should submit a Web CRD/IARD Funds Transfer Request.
This automatic Daily Account-to-Renewal Account transfer process will also be applied daily beginning January 11, 2013, through February 4, 2013, for payment of Final Renewal Statements which are due on Febuary 1, 2013.
Please note that the separate renewal check payment address has been eliminated and all Web CRD/IARD check payments sent to FINRA are now only deposited into firms' Daily Accounts. If you mail a check to pay your firm's renewal fees, it will not be applied to your Renewal Account until December 13, 2012, when FINRA begins the automatic Daily Account-to-Renewal Account transfer noted above. For inclusion in the automatic transfer, please ensure that you have sufficient funds in your Daily Account to cover the total renewal fees due. If you would like your renewal payment to be applied before December 13, 2012, then you must pay using Web CRD/IARD E-Pay or with a wire transfer directly to your Renewal Account.
- Print and enclose a copy of the first page of your online Preliminary Renewal Statement.
- Make checks payable to FINRA and write your firmís CRD Number on the memo line of the check.
- Processing of check payments may take up to two business days. Please account for mail delivery and payment processing time when sending payment.
- You can query Web CRD/IARD to verify that your check has been processed in the "Deposit Detail" of your Daily Account.
- Funds deposited into your firmís Daily Account will be transferred to your firmís Renewal Account as part of the automatic Daily-to-Renewal Account transfer process during the specified periods (December 13 Ė 21, 2012 and January 11- February 4, 2013).
Check Payment Addresses:
If your firmís accounting software (e.g., Quicken, Quickbooks) stores vendor addresses, please update them for Web CRD/IARD check payments to the addresses shown below. Please make sure you copy the appropriate address exactly as it appears below. If you exclude any of the information, it may delay the receipt of your payment.
P.O. Box 7777-9995
Philadelphia, PA 19175-0001
(Note: This P.O Box will not accept courier or overnight deliveries.)
500 Ross Street 154-0455
Pittsburgh, PA 15262
Provide the following phone number if one is required for the recipient: (240) 386-4848