IA Representative (RA) System Processing Fees
Last updated on: 9/28/12
In order for a firm to use the IARD system, a firm must set up an IARD User Account with FINRA and deposit funds into its IARD financial (daily) account before filing electronically. In addition to system fees, your firm may also be assessed state registration and/or notice filing fees for the firm and/or representatives. Your firm should have enough funds on deposit to cover any applicable fees so that the form filing(s) can pass the automated system completeness checks and be submitted. Please check the firm fee schedule and representative fee schedule for applicable fee information. Also visit the IARD Accounting page for more detailed information on managing your firm's daily and renewal accounts.
IA Representative (RA) System Processing Fees:
The following are system fees assessed for the electronic filing of IA representatives on the IARD system. In addition to these system fees, firms are charged for applicable individual state registration fees.
- Initial Set-up Fee: One-time fee charged when a firm electronically files a Form U4 for a new IA representative.
- January 1, 2012 – December 31, 2012: $45 initial set-up fee waived.
- January 1, 2013 – December 31, 2013: $45 initial set-up fee reduced to $10.
- Annual Fee: Charged once a year, during the Annual Renewal Program, for each IA representative. The annual fee covers all electronic filing activity for the following year.
- November 12, 2012 – December 31, 2012 (Renewal season): $45 annual fee reduced to $10.
Links to additional information:
For more information regarding the IA system fee reductions and waivers for state registrants please read the press release on the NASAA website.
| Top |