FEES AND ACCOUNTING
IARD Firm System Processing Fees
Last updated on: 6/6/18
In order to use IARD, your firm must deposit funds into its Flex-Funding account for licensing and registration fees before filing electronically. For Form ADV filings, a firm must have enough funds on deposit to cover any applicable fees so that the form filing(s) can pass the system completeness checks and be submitted. In addition to system processing fees, your firm may also be assessed jurisdiction-related fees for the firm, branches and representatives.
IARD Firm System Processing Fees:
The following system fees are assessed for the electronic filing of forms for IA firm registration on the IARD system. In addition to these system fees, firms are charged for applicable state registration/Notice Filing fees.
State Registrants and State Exempt Reporting Advisers:
- Initial Set-Up Fee: Charged when a firm submits its first electronic Form ADV.
- The initial setup fee is currently waived for IA firms.
- Annual Fee: Assessed during the Annual Renewal Program, which begins during November of each year.
- The annual system proceesing fee is currently waived for IA firms.
Please see the NASAA website for more information about NASAA’s system fees and waivers for IA state registrants
Assets Under Management Initial Set-Up Fee Annual Fee State Registrants $0 $0 State Exempt Reporting Advisers $0 $0
SEC Registrants and SEC Exempt Reporting Advisers:
The following fees are effective as of January 1, 2011, for SEC Registrants and October 28, 2011, for SEC Exempt Reporting Advisers:
- Initial Set-Up Fee - This fee is charged when your firm submits its first electronic Form ADV.
- Annual Fee - This fee is charged at the time your firm submits its Annual Amendment, which is due within 90 days following the end of your firm's fiscal year.
Assets Under Management Initial Set-Up Fee Annual Fee SEC Registrant
Under $25 Million
$40 $40 SEC Registrant
$25 Million - $100 Million
$150 $150 SEC Registrant
Over $100 Million
$225 $225 SEC Exempt Reporting Adviser $150 $150
Links to additional information:
Please check the following pages for more information about managing fees assessed through your firm’s Flex-Funding and Renewal accounts:
| Top |